Arizona Emergency Medical Services, (“we”, “our”, “us” and “Company”) operates the website located at www.aemspc.org, and other related websites and mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”). This policy explains our privacy practices that apply to the Site.
Important Definitions. When we use the term “Personal Information” in this policy, we mean information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your contact information (e.g., name, address, email address, or telephone number), personally identifiable health or medical information (“Health Information”), and any other non-public information that is associated with such information (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include Publicly available information from government records, de-identified or aggregated consumer information; information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data, and financial Information covered by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and implementing regulations.
Information We Collect. The Personal Information we collect or maintain may include:
• Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information.
• Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
• Other information you input into the Site or related services.
Uses of Personal Information. We may use Personal Information for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
• To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
• To improve the services offered by performing quality reviews and similar activities.
• To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us with Personal Information. For any other purpose for which you give us authorization.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Sharing of Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with third parties (subject to applicable legal restrictions) including:
• Our wholly owned subsidiaries and any medical groups affiliated with us.
• Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• As required by law, which can include providing information as required by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, legal process, or government request.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect individual safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
• Buyer or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
Information We May Collect Via Technology. As you use the Site, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), and third-party tracking services, including:
• Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
• Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed, and access times.